Come join the Tidewater Landscape Management team.
We have hourly (non-exempt) positions eligible for overtime.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability.
- Aflac (Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness w/Cancer).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay.
- Free Telemedicine access.
- Safety essentials are provided by the company.
- Monitor property grounds to ensure a pleasant appearance.
- Maintain lawns by mowing, edging, raking leaves, and performing other lawn maintenance functions.
- Wash, clean, and re-fuel all equipment after use.
- Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- The candidate must be able to pass a drug test.
- Experience isn’t required, but it is favorable.
Tidewater Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.